February 3, 2014

sneak preview of new minimalist gemstone jewelry

Kingman Arizona Turquoise chain dangle simple minimalist earrings by Jennifer Kistler
Kingman Turquoise dangle earrings
Exciting news! In addition to jewelry featuring my designs handmade in silver, I am developing a line of minimalist jewelry that showcases beautiful gemstones, from the earthy to the elegant. Items include earrings and necklaces, and price range will be about $30-45.

The main focus is Kingman Arizona Turquoise (which I have purchased in-person directly from the cutter/processor in Kingman) in all its gorgeous variations, but I adore so many stones, I couldn't stop there! So far, all pieces are created with Sterling Silver, but I may expand into Gold-Fill (higher quality than Gold Plate, but still affordable).

I am working on a brand new Etsy shop for this collection, and I have lots of photographs to take before I can open it, but stay tuned... I will post the new shop here and on Facebook as soon as it is open!

new minimalist gemstone jewelry by Jennifer Kistler earrings and necklaces in sterling silver
sneak peek at some of my new minimalist gemstone jewelry

minimalist jewerly gemstones shown in photo: Arizona Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Ocean Jasper, Fancy Jasper, Aquamarine, Larimar
stones shown: Kingman Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Ocean Jasper, Larimar, more

No comments: