August 17, 2012

the sparkling, salty sea

One of the neat features of Etsy is being able to curate treasuries. When I first joined Etsy, treasuries only lasted a few days, and the number of treasury slots was limited. I snagged one once, and made a horse theme treasury. Now they last indefinitely, and you can make as many as you want. I've made quite a few since that change! It can be a lot of fun. It's a great way to show off what you've found on Etsy, and gives sellers a little more publicity.

Today I was looking at my favorites on Etsy, and noticed I had "hearted" a bunch of ocean theme items recently, so I thought I'd compile them into a collection. It has been a while since I shared a treasury here on my blog, so here it is, perfect for summer! Check out all the great finds!

The Sparkling Salty Sea a treasury by Jennifer Kistler on Etsy.com

No comments: